|Posted by Lorraine Barnes on March 27, 2015 at 8:00 PM|
It's just under 14 months now until my 50th birthday - time is speeding by far too quickly for my liking!! Lot's to do between now and then fundraising wise in order to try and achieve my target of £50,000 raised, but lot's planned over the next few months to help me on way way towards getting there. Within the next few months I'll start writing to businesses seeking Sponsorship/Donations for the Ball and am busy compiling a "Wish List" for things I'd like on the night of the Ball in order to make the night a success. I hope to try and either get items donated or Sponsored so I can get the maximum amount of proceeds possible for my target. Some items I have already secured which have been donated, but below is what I will be looking for help with for the night. If anyone can help me by either Sponsoring a part of the Night from Table Favours, to Decoration, Drinks Reception, Band, Balloons, Cakes, Candy Cart, Twinkle Backdrop, Photography etc, please do get in touch. All Sponsorship/Donations will be recognised on the Evenings Programme and via all publicity generated for the Ball. Some items have already been quoted for with cost in brackets - as and when further quotes arrive I'll put costs in bracket. This is not a MUST HAVE list - it is a "Wish List" i.e. we all have things we'd like in life and we are all allowed to dream! Dreams do sometimes come true though!! (with a lot of work and support!)
- Balloons - for Auction Table, Silent Auction Table, Raffle Table, Entrance decoration.
- Table Centrepieces - KINDLY DONATED BY JULIE KELLY
- Seat Covers - KINDLY DONATED BY JULIE KELLY
- Table Favours - sweet jars. (£150)
- Candy Cart (£150 - £200)
- Twinkle Backdrop for the Stage area
- Band/Disco (£995)
- Evening Programme Design/Print
- Table Plan
- Drinks Reception
- Donations for the Raffle
- Donations for the Auction
- Overall Sponsorship of the Event £5000
- Table Name Places
- Compare/Auctioneer (Sponsorship of £180)
- Items for Guests Gift Bags (Optional if I can't get enough items to fill them)
- Entertainments of some kind: Comedian, Ventriloquist, Dancers, Fire Eating (optional)
- Flowers placed around the room (optional)
- Chocolate Fountain (Optional)
- Helpers on the night to do RAFFLE and collect in monies from AUCTION.
- Decoration of Stairway up to Ball Room (flowers, drapes etc) (£40)
- Outside welcome area of SUPERCARS or HOT AIR BALLOON.
- Cupcake Stand.
- Topiary Tree's for the Entrance